If you have added authorized users to your account, and your Lighthouse is not tracking their comings and goings, there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue.
If none of the authorized users on your account are being tracked, then check that your site location in the app is correct:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Tap Site Location
- Tap the Edit icon in the upper right corner
- Drag the map to reposition the pin directly over your location
- Tap in the upper right corner again to confirm the change
If a single person is not being tracked, there are a few things to check. First, make sure you have added the person as an authorized user in your account:
- Check the list of users you have added to your app:
- Go to the People tab on your Lighthouse app
- Verify that the person is listed as an authorized user
- If you still need to add the person as an authorized user, please visit this help article.
- Make sure the authorized user:
- has logged in before visiting your location
- is connected to the Internet with a strong signal and with airplane mode off
- Ask the authorized user to make sure they have allowed Lighthouse access to their location:
- iOS users: open your phone’s Settings, scroll down and tap on Lighthouse, then make sure Location is set to Always.
- Android 6.0 users: open your phone’s Settings > Apps > App manager > Lighthouse > Permissions
- Android 7.0 users: open your phone’s Settings > Apps > Lighthouse > Permissions
- Android 8.0 users: option your phone’s Settings > Apps & Notifications > App permissions > Location (then make sure Lighthouse is toggled on).
If none of these steps resolve the issue, then you or the authorized user should just delete the app and download it again.