If you need to change your camera's WiFi, you can do a factory reset and add your camera back as if it were new. Just follow the steps below:
- In the app's More tab, tap on your camera(s) and remove them from your app
- Plug in your camera if it isn't already and let the camera boot up
- Wait for 1-2 minutes until the status light is no longer a solid red
- Find the small pinhole below the camera's power socket
- Insert a paperclip about 1/2 inch into the hole, until you press the reset button
- Hold the button down until the status light blinks purple three times
- When the status light turns solid blue, remove the paperclip
- In the app, go back to the More tab
- Tap Add New Camera and follow the prompts
You'll be walked through the process of setting up your camera on your new WiFi.
Once set up, you'll want to go back and adjust your video and audio privacy settings if you had customized them, such as setting the camera to turn off automatically when you are home. For more information and specific steps, take a look at our privacy settings help article.
If you have any trouble, please contact our support team!