The Lighthouse app keeps you logged in after it’s installed, so you rarely need to log in. For assistance, just select the circumstance that describes your situation.
Lighthouse accounts are created during the device setup process, so if you’ve got a new device just follow this process to get started:
- Force close the app and reopen it.
- Make sure your camera’s plugged in.
- Wait for your camera to blink blue (unplug it then plug back in, if necessary).
- Tap Create a new account.
- Tap I have a new camera.
Follow the setup process, including creating an account when prompted. This will be the email and password you use to log in and out of your account.
Lighthouse includes a ‘Forgot your password?’ option on the Login screen in case you forget the email and password combo.
The reset email it sends will only work when accessed from your phone. If you don’t receive the email, please:
- Check your spam folder, in case the reset email was caught there.
- Try sending the email again, in case the first attempt included a typo.
- If you might have used a second email, try using the reset process with that one.
If you’re still unable to reset your password, please contact us from the email you used for the account and let us know.