If a Ping you set is being triggered too often, you have a few options to fix it:
Once a Ping goes off, you can find it and snooze it or deactivate it indefinitely:
- Open the Events tab and tap on the triggered Ping (yellow bell icon)
- Tap on the notification bar above the video
- Choose how long you want to snooze the Ping for
Adding a few conditions to your Ping can make sure you only get relevant notifications. For example:
- Instead of: "Ping me if you see the dog"
- Try: "Ping me if you see the dog with people between noon and 1pm"
- Instead of: "Tell me when you see the kids"
- Try: "Tell me if you don't see the kids by 4pm on weekdays"
After you create your more specific Ping, see below for details on deleting the general one.
If you want to remove a Ping altogether, we make it easy:
- Open the Events tab in the app
- Tap the Pings icon in the upper right corner
- Find the Ping and delete it