We know privacy's just as important as seeing what's going on at home, so we've built in a couple of options for turning your camera on and off.
- On the Home tab, tap the icon
- Turn your camera on/off
Note: the camera will remain inactive until you turn it back on. Additionally, quickly switching the camera from on to off too many times in a row may cause a temporary disconnection.
- On the More tab, tap Cameras, then tap on your camera
- Tap on Turns off when
- Select when you'd like the camera to turn off automatically:
- Owner is home turns the camera off only when you (or others you've invited to be an Owner) are home
- Owner or member is home turns the camera off when Owners or Members are home, but keeps it on for Guests
- Anyone with the app is home turns the camera off for anyone on your account who's downloaded the app
- Never keeps the camera on all the time
Not sure what Owners/Members/Guests are, or how to add users to your account? Click here!