We know privacy's just as important as seeing what's going on at home, so we've build in a couple options for privacy.
- On the Home tab, tap the icon
- Turn your camera on/off
Note: the camera will remain inactive until you turn it back on. Additionally, quickly switching the camera from on to off too many times in a row may cause a temporary disconnection.
- On the Other tab, tap Site Settings
- Tap Cameras, then tap on your camera
- Tap on Turns off when
- Select when you'd like the camera to turn off automatically:
- Never keeps the camera on all the time
- Anyone with the app turns the camera off for anyone on your account who's downloaded the app
- Owner or member turns the camera off when Owners or Members are home, but keeps it on for Guests
- Owner turns the camera off only when you (or others you've invited to be an Owner) are home
Not sure what Owners/Members/Guests are, or how to add users to your account? Click here!