Welcome to Lighthouse!
Place Lighthouse on a steady, level surface between 4 and 8 feet high. You should also make sure the camera's front has a clear view of the room with no obstructions.
Then, plug your Lighthouse in, wait for the LED status light to blink blue, and follow the steps below:
- In the app tap Create a new account.
- Tap I have a camera to find your device.
- Select your Wi-Fi, enter the password and tap Confirm.
- Name the device (avoid use of special characters).
- Confirm the GPS location for your home (if it doesn’t select the precise location, move the map so the pin is correct) to allow security alerts to turn on and off automatically.
- Choose the name, email and password to use for your Lighthouse account.
Are you having trouble setting up? Click here for help!
Note: keep your camera's view clear of any obstruction. It should have a completely clear view for the first 3 feet from the lens.
What do I need to do once my camera's connected?
- Learn what will (and won't) trigger security alerts
- Make sure you add everyone in the household by adding users to your account
- Learn how to access your 30-day video history
- See how to use facial recognition
- View other articles to help you get started, and take a look at our app user guide
Prefer a manual you can print? Click below to download one: