Welcome to Lighthouse!
Watch our setup video or check out the instructions below, followed by a guide to the app and tips to make Lighthouse work for you.
What you’ll need to get started
- Lighthouse device, with the lens protector film removed
- Your home wi-fi password
- The Lighthouse Camera App on your phone (download it for Apple or Android if you haven't already)
How to set up your Lighthouse device
Plug your Lighthouse in and wait for the indicator light to blink blue, then follow the steps below:
- In the app tap Create a new account.
- Tap I have a camera to find your device.
- Select your wi-fi, enter the password and tap Confirm.
- Name the device (avoid use of special characters).
- Choose the name, email and password to use for your Lighthouse account.
- Confirm the GPS location for your home (if it doesn’t select the precise location, move the map so the pin is correct). This will ensure the system arms when you leave and disarms when you return.
Finally, make sure to adjust your device so the camera can see the area you're most interested in.
Add users to your account
Avoid false alarms and make sure Lighthouse arms and disarms for everyone in the family.
Set up Pings to be notified of things you want to see
For example: "Let me know if the kids don't get home by 4pm on weekdays", "Ping me when Jessica gets home."
See all articles about using Lighthouse
Learn about finding recorded video, two-way audio, and more!