Lighthouse's features (30-day storage, face recognition, custom notifications and more) require our AI Service plan.
Do I need a subscription?
- An AI Service plan is required for access to 30-day video history, advanced 3D computer vision, recorded video, intelligent search, pet recognition and all the features that set Lighthouse apart.
- All Lighthouse purchases on our site come with either a free trial, or fully pre-paid service (depending on what you choose at purchase).
How do AI Service plans work?
- AI Service is required on a per-device basis, so you'll need one for each device.
- If you don't purchase our one-time fee plan, you'll get a free trial when you activate, then you'll be prompted to sign up for the service plan as the trial ends.
Can I buy a service plan? If so, how?
- All Lighthouse cameras come with an AI Service plan trial, though if you buy on our website you can choose other options.
- If you purchased on Amazon or elsewhere, or chose the free trial, you'll have the option to purchase one of our other options before your trial ends.
Will it still work without service?
- Yes, you’ll be able to stream live video without a subscription and have basic alerts, plus 24-hours of recorded video, but without service you won't have access to recorded video, intelligent notifications or advanced computer vision features. For a full comparison, check here.
Is my service plan refunded if I return the device?
- Yes, if you wish to return the device within our 30-day return policy we'll issue a refund of the service as well.