Lighthouse's features (30-day storage, face recognition, custom notifications and more) require our AI Service plan.
Do I need a subscription?
- An AI Service plan is required for access to 30-day video history, advanced 3D computer vision, recorded video, intelligent search, pet recognition and all the features that set Lighthouse apart.
- All Lighthouse purchases on our site come with either a free trial, or fully pre-paid service (depending on what you choose at purchase).
How do AI Service plans work?
- AI Service is required on a per-device basis, so you'll need one for each device.
- If you don't purchase our one-time fee plan, you'll get a free trial when you activate, then you'll be prompted to sign up for the service plan as the trial ends.
Can I buy a service plan? If so, how?
- All Lighthouse cameras come with an AI Service plan trial, though if you buy on our website you can choose other options.
- If you purchased on Amazon or elsewhere, or chose the free trial, you'll have the option to purchase one of our other options before your trial ends.
Can I watch video without service?
- You’ll be able to stream live video without a subscription, but won’t have access to recorded video, intelligence services or advanced computer vision.
Is my service plan refunded if I return the device?
- Yes, if you wish to return the device within our 30-day return policy we'll issue a refund of the service as well.