Does the app offer support for multiple languages?
- The Lighthouse app and voice processing works in English only.
Is it compatible with other internet of things or security devices?
- The Lighthouse device is currently designed as a standalone system, although we will be evaluating integrations based on feedback from our users.
If the power goes out, will Lighthouse come back online automatically?
- Yes, as long as your internet also turns back on. Once the power comes back, Lighthouse will reboot and automatically try to reconnect to the internet, with no action required from you.
Can I use it outdoors?
- Lighthouse is designed and tested for indoor use only and is not weatherproof, so we recommend indoor use only. Use through a window will cause results to vary, so we do not recommend it.
Is my mobile device compatible with Lighthouse?
- The Lighthouse app is compatible with Apple phones running iOS 10 and newer, and Android devices running 4.4 and newer. We do not support tablets, Windows or Blackberry phones at this time.
How do I get the app?
- The Lighthouse app will be available when you receive your unit (in the App Store for iOS users; the Play Store for Android).
Why is the power plug so large?
- The plug was slightly over designed to make sure we supported the peak current electronic draw at any one time. We anticipate re-designing the plug in the near future, and sending complementary replacements at that time.